Singapore Global Trust is pleased to announce that we are a proud partner of Alliance for Good and will be co-sponsoring the 2021 Business & Philanthropy Forum. The event will be held physically at Shangri-La Hotel Singapore on December 13, 2021 and will be streamed live for online participants. Join the world’s best quality philanthropy and impact learning festival in Asia, and learn from:
- Camilla Rockefeller’s personal sharing on how philanthropy could engage your children, and build family resiliency and cohesion for multi-generational succession;
- Howard Warren Buffett, adjunct Associate Professor at Columbia University, and William B. Eimicke, Professor of Columbia University School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA), on Social Value Investing;
- Lukas Haynes, CEO of David Rockefeller Fund, on Philanthropy Planning for Families and Family Offices;
- two most prominent ESG and Impact fund managers John Goldstein, Head of Sustainable Financial Group (SFC), Goldman Sachs, and Eric M. Rice, Head of Impact Investing, BlackRock on Impact Investment: High Impact and High Returns;
- the thought-provoking discussions of two Deans, Dean Xiang Bing of China Business and Globalization at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business, and Dean Danny Quah of the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, on Common Prosperity and Conscious Capitalism;
- the iconic global nonprofit leader and social entrepreneur, Wendy Kopp, CEO and Co-Founder of Teach For All, on her inspirational journey of achieving global impact;
- Forbes Midas List investor Foo Jixun, Alibaba Group Holding’s Chen Jun, and unicorn founder Quek Siu Rui of Carousell, on the topic of Tech and Impact;
- the CEO of the largest independent Donor-Advised-Funds operator in the world, Eileen Heisman, President and CEO, National Philanthropic Trust (NPT), and John Canady, CEO, National Philanthropic Trust (UK), on Philanthropic Legacy and Transnational Considerations.
And many more…
You can get access to all those exclusive and valuable learning opportunities and masterclasses simply by signing up for the 5th Business and Philanthropy Forum. Taking place in the financial capital of Singapore on December 13th, the 5th Business and Philanthropy Forum convenes philanthropic family members, single family office/foundation executives, impact/ESG investors, Corporate Venture Capitals, foundations and trusts, policy makers who are actively exploring the synergies across wealth, investment, philanthropy, and purpose.
As the forum’s official proud sponsor and official partner, Singapore Global Trust is privileged to offer complimentary virtual passes to our clients and friends. Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Singapore Global Trust was incorporated in 2021 (UEN 202133333K) and licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) (License No.: TC000072). It is co-founded by Ong Chee Keong (CK) along with former bank colleague and long time associate Kelvin Chng, as well as fellow Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy alumnus Zheng Wei, John.
Singapore Global Trust is designed to be an exclusive boutique Trust outfit that provides technology-driven, personalised and private trust services to corporate and private clients from different parts of the world. We work closely with our clients, advisors, bankers, fund managers, lawyers and accountants whom we assist in providing optimal solutions for their clients.
We aim to serve the growing demands for legacy, tax and succession planning of high net-worth individuals and family offices in Asia. Singapore Global Trust places top emphasis in providing seamless, secured and private experience to our clients.
About Alliance for Good
Founded in Singapore, Alliance For Good serves Asia-based corporations, philanthropists, family offices, foundations, and nonprofit organizations on strategic philanthropy, ESG advisory, impact financing & fundraising. We provide individual, family, and institutional donors and investors with philanthropy & fundraising advisory, structured learning, and strategic engagement, and media services. We are a one-stop impact boutique advisory firm helping our clients conceptualize and structure their passion and big ideas, and provide substance for global impact and influences.